Totally Diggin' CLASSIC KING!


I don't know about the rest of the planet, but I'm totally digging Lilja's Library's "Classic King" postings.  This stuff is great!

Lilja started the classic King posts with this explanation and call for help:

I wanted to try something. As you probably know there are a lot of old clips of King from the past that, if you take the time to seek them out, are very interesting and fun to see. So, to make it easier to do this I would like to start something here on Lilja's Library called "Classic King" where I'll put these old clips. In order to find all these I need your help though. Send me link to the once you know of and I'll post them. I can't promise that I'll post them all (because I suspect there are a lot) but I'll try.
The Classic King video archive is HERE.
Here are a few of my favorite entries thus far:
  • #18, "This Is Sports Center."  This one absolutely cracks me up!  It's wonderful.  Go watch it now.  Go on.  NOW, or I'll sick Cujo on you.
  • #15, Donating blood.  Life is precious!  And yes. . . Stephen King wants your blood.
  • #10, Stephen King interview 1986
  • #1, Author Stephen King speaks (and read from The Reach) at the University of Dayton on March 25th, 1982.  This is interesting just because of how old it is!  1982, I was nine and did not know Stephen King existed.
  • #8, Celebrity Jeopardy with Regis Philbin, Robin Quivers and Stephen King. 1998.  This one is a lot of fun!
  • #13, Profile of Stephen King that aired on Primetime Live on August 23, 1990.
  • #4, Interview with Stephen King & his wife Tabitha just 5 months after his accident in 1999.  Especially interesting in this interview is watching the tender interaction between Tabby and King.  And, her saying that there is a lot of whining behind the scenes!  She's really very funny.

1 comment: