George Beahm

Photo: Centipede Press

In the upcoming week, I am going to do some post about the work of George Beahm in the Stephen King universe.  I've been reading Beahm on King almost as long as I've been reading King. 

Beahm has a new book out this November about Steve Jobs, titled "I STEVE: Steve Jobs In His Own Words." 

About "I STEVE", Beahm says,
"More than just a quote book, this book also includes a detailed “Milestones” section, and a foreword. Taken as a whole, I see this as a word portrait of Jobs in his own words--not one filtered through the perceptions of others, but through his own eyes."  georgebeahm.com
Beahm's work on Stephen King includes:
  • The Stephen King Companion
  • Stephen King from A to Z: An Encyclopedia of His Life and Work
  • Stephen King: America's Best Loved Boogeyman
  • The Stephen King Story
  • Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired By Stephen King
  • Stephen King Country: The Illustrated Guide to the Sites and Sights That Inspired the Modern Master of Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment