Reading a good book is like eating a good meal -- don't rush! I'm enjoying 11.22.63 quite a bit. I'm in the final days, headed quickly toward the BIG day. So, of course, all the answers are near by, I hope!
Remember the guy who used to hang around Ed Wood named Criswell ? He was famous for saying, "I PREDICT!" And he would say crazy things. Well, I have a few to offer. and if you don't know who I mean, google Criswell. No, I don't mean the pastor of 1st Baptist Church of Dallas!
It is worth writing down some suspicions I have at this point, before I know the outcome. So. . . here are some not so educated guesses! Those of you who have read the whole thing, don't correct me!
So. . .
1. I suspect this will turn out to be a dry run. That is, our friend is going to reset history again once he sees the outcome of his efforts.
2. I suspect Sadie will help George carry out his mission.
3. I suspect on his second trip, George will protect Sadie better. the best face lift would be a reset in the timeline.
4. And if he does do this all again, I think he should do a LOT more study before heading into the past. George jumped too quick! He needed to spend some time with his friend google and wiki.
5. I suspect saving Kennedy will do nothing to save MLK.
6. And for the changes that would happen if Kennedy did live:
--Without LBJ, I suspect the civil rights movement might take more time.7. I know the yellow-card man will be back. He is always lurking near by. But what kind of wrench he will throw in the mission, I don't know.
--I do think Vietnam would be avoided all together if Kennedy lived.
--With no Vietnam, I am left wondering about other wars. Gulf Wars and various police actions. No idea on those! I hope King deals with them.
So there you go. Notes from a guy who actually knows nothing!