April 6th -- Dolan's Cadillac DVD


April 6th Dolan's Cadillac will come out on DVD and Blue-ray from Eagle Entertainment.
.
I'm not sure why I haven't been able to see this yet, but it looks like Dolan will be coming to my small screen soon.
.
Frankly, I LOVED this story. That might spell doom for me when I watch the movie, since my expectations will be high. This is a story of sweet -- very sweet -- revenge. The kind of ending many wish Big Jim had found! As dreadcentral.com notes, Dolan's Cadillac is reminiscent of Edgar Allan Poe's tale "The Cask of Amontillado."
.
According to blueray.highdefdigest.com, "The Blu-ray will feature 1080p video, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements will include cast/crew interviews, a behind-the-scenes featurette, and B-roll footage. " (I actually don't know what "B-roll footage is.)
.
Links:
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment