Under The Dome Audio Editon

I'm currently listening to Under The Dome. I'm enjoying it very much. Of course, listening has its own set of problems. Here is the main problem:

  • Distance from home to work: 1 mile.
  • Distance from home to children's s school: 1.2 miles.
  • Distance to store from home: 2 miles.
  • Distance from home to inlaws house: 1 mile.
I need to find somewhere far to drive!

  • Distance from home to Walmart: 32 miles. ALAS! 32 blessed miles.
  • Chances of my wife letting me listen to UTD with the kids in the car (on the way to Walmart): 0%
  • Distance from home to Sizzler: 35 miles.
  • Number of times a month I go to sizzler: 1
Do you see my problem? I need somewhere to drive!

On that note, I would say that I love the audio edition of Under The Dome. And, Lilja's Library has a great interview with Raúl Esparza. Check it out here:
http://www.liljas-library.com/showinterview.php?id=69

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize ! But how can you enjoy a 1000pages + novel in so many shorts stretchs ? That's like interrupting your movie every 5 minutes. Gee, I wouldn't try. So much better to sit for a couple hours and dive into the story (granted, I don't have any children).

    ReplyDelete