CONWAY Blogging King In Order



I enjoy Joe Conway's blog, where he is reading through the Stephen King universe in order.  The entry's are short, to the point and easy to read.

Conway writes, "I’m doing this is to put my Stephen King “obsession” to bed once and for all. Once I do this, I’ll know I’ll have read every Stephen King fictional work. For some reason, I always find myself returning to Stephen King when I don’t know what to read."

About RAGE, Conway notes, " It’s like a dark version of Catcher In The Rye, with a little Breakfast Club, and maybe some Lord Of The Flies mixed in for good measure."  I hadn't thought about that.

Conway often has opinions that others would be afraid to post!  He loves King, but suggests that maybe the short stories aren't King at his best.  He thinks the Shining is "necessarily slow."  Truth is, I like the honest straightforward reviews.

Also, if you are interested in the audio books of some of the early novels, Conway reviews these as well.  For instance, Rage does exist on audio -- and he reviews the audio.

Check it out at joeconwayr.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I thought about doing my blog this way. Instead, I opted to first read the Dark Tower series with all its ancillary books in order of publication which means I started with 'Salem's Lot.

    From there, I read all of the Castle Rock books in order to chronicle the development of that fictional Maine village.

    Now, I'm reading books in my own particular order mixing old with new. I've read them all before, but this is the first time I've written about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I read this post two times.

      I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

      Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

      Source: Chinese teacher interview questions

      Best regards
      Henry

      Delete
    2. Always glad to spot the trolls. "Chincese teacher interview questions" . . . REALLY!

      Delete