SyFy pulls Friday's 'Haven' after Connecticut shootings




This is from examiner.com,
The SyFy Channel announced on Friday it will pull an episode of supernatural series "Haven" from tonight's schedule in light of today's horrific school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut. 
The episode, titled "Reunion," features a string of killings at a local high school.
In a statement from the network, SyFy said, “In light of today’s tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, we have decided not to air it. At this time, no decision has been made as to when the episode will air.”
Seems appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information
    on your page. Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You've performed a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and in
    my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.
    Feel free to visit my website : borkum riff pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest no one EVER visit the spam websites. borkum riff pipe tobacco is a place you should NOT go.

    ReplyDelete