Stephen King TOYBOX

Here's my Stephen King digital toybox.  Tell me what SK toys you've found.

The first is my favorite:
Terri Coop's custom figure (and box!) for the Roland
character from the Stephen King "The Dark Tower"
series of books
.
novajoe.ebcutler.com


Christine, from Lilja's Library

Christine (why is she blue?)

Creepshow 2

Carrie Action Figure
Carrie Action Figure

Pennywise Action Figure


And then there's this. . .
Stephen King Dressed As Pennywise Action Figure

I find this one kind of. . .creepy.  But, I guess a Stephen King action figure could take Carrie to the prom.  The details are below (it was custom made) intuitionkitchenproductions.com
Size: 6inches tall
Articulating parts: 13
Materials: polymer clay, internal hand-carved styrofoam
The latest custom commission was from a client who loves Stephen King. It was an honor and pleasure to acquiesce to such a request. Along with the obvious allusion to his RedSox/baseball personal obsession, there’s other references to 5 of King’s stories, books and movies. I’ll send a pack of stickers to anyone who can guess all 5- use the message form at the bottom of this page.

And. . . check out this article:
Shouldbee.com, Top 10 Stephen King’s DARK TOWER Action Figures that Should Be Created

5 comments:

  1. Since we're talking toys, and since 'tis the Season, may i recommend the following for any and all MST3K fans:

    Mike Nelson's Movie Mega Cheese, along with A Year at the Movies, One Man's Film-going Odyssey by Kevin Murphy.

    The best endorsement I can come up with for these books is that if you pay attention, an honest theory of film and art emerges.

    I alos recommend Jeff Walker's Let's put the Beatles Back Together Again. It's basically his attempt to bring together the best of the group's post sixties material into albums.

    It might sound uninspired, however before passing judgement here's a sample list of songs (slightly modified) which taken together compose an Eighties Beatle album.

    See what you think.

    Paul: Ballroom Dancing (extended version).
    George: Love comes to everyone.
    John: I'm losing you (Cheap Trick backing version).
    George: (I got my mind) set on you.
    John: Move over Ms. L (rehearsal version).
    Paul: Cafe on the Left Bank.
    John: Cleanup Time (stripped down version).

    It might sound goofy, but once you give Walkers book a read, it kind of makes a (to me) convincing case.

    Feliz Navidad.

    Incidentall, how likely do you think are a whole line of DT figurines sometime in the near future (they've already got to Roland)?

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Joel at a local theater the other day. He did a little slideshow presentation, it was fun. He is a really great and interesting man.
    They played the Beatniks movie after.
    He sells his high school yearbook pic at the shows, if you haven't seen it, it is classic.

    I think it's a no-brainer to do DT action figures, although I have little or no interest in the comic characters.
    I don't think there will be a market until they make a tv show/movie.
    I don't buy them any more but I would
    probably spring for a Creepshow one.

    mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I am from Russia. I have a blog www.knigomania.ru. Thanks for the ideas for the site. Look at my post http://kingomania.ru/knigi-stivena-kinga-i-konstruktor-lego. He may be you will be interested in.
    P.s. Sorry for the mistakes, I translate by using an online translator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet but the company Round 2 is coming out with a Christine model kit next year which is supposed to be updated from the original AMT kit to match more closely to the real car than it was before but I don't know everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I buy the It figure?

    ReplyDelete