THE BATTLE OF TULL!

Robin Furth is back, crafting a new Dark Tower comic book arc -- this time the action will take place at "The Battle of Tull." Teamed with writer Peter David and new Michael Lark, who is new to the project.
.
Lark is quoted as saying: "I have nothing but respect and admiration for Stephen King and the chance to work on The Dark Tower is a wonderful privilege. I only hope that I can come close to conveying his vision - a daunting task, but a challenge that I'm enjoying tremendously. "It has allowed me to explore the darker aspects of my art and really start pushing some of the boundaries of my own style. And who doesn't love drawing cowboys and horses?"
.
The Battle Of Tullwill be a five issue arc. Sounds interesting!
.
http://www.digitalspy.com/comics/news/a308955/michael-lark-joins-dark-tower.html

No comments:

Post a Comment