Carrie Special Edition



P.S. Publishing has announced the release of a special edition of Carrie.  Set for release in April, 2014 and sporting art by Glenn Chadbourne, the book will sell for £59.99.  It includes an introduction by James Lovegrove and an afterowrd by Kim Newman.  What's interesting is that the print run is only 974 copies, so if you're looking for something that really will be unique, this looks pretty cool.  I went to the website looking for a copy of the special Christine that Kevin Quigley posted about, but alas they were sold out.

The publisher notes that of the thousand copies being printed, "974 will be housed in a full-colour slipcase like the first two titles in this Anniversary series. The additional 26 oversized lettered copies will be individually remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne and will be issued in a custom-made illustrated traycase. We’re still considering other material to include but we’ll make an announcement closer to publication."

6 comments:

  1. I think it beats all the special editions some publishers here in the states are doing. There's a low print run, so what you get is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been able to get my mitts on that limited edition of THE SHINING that PS put out (I think it was).

    Or CHRISTINE. . . I checked on that one too, and was bummed to find it sold out.

    I think I'll pass on this CARRIE edition, tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find them on ebay. for a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete