Under the Dome by Stephen King Summer Readalong

UndertheDome

Are you hyped about Under the Dome yet?  I am -- so long as I'm not the one under the dome!

Angie and Angela's Anxious Life is having a Under The Dome Readalong.  This looks like a lot of fun!  She writes:

As some of you may know I love Stephen King. I run the goodreads Stephen King Fans group and shockingly I haven't read Under the Dome yet. The size of this book makes my eyes fall out of my head. But I am going to do it... I mean I did read the Stand!! One of the main reasons I need to get this book read is because in June the show is going to start on CBS and I must read this before it starts. I always like to read the book BEFORE a movie/show.
The guidelines are listed at her blog, and this:
So if you have been meaning to read this like myself this is a great way to motivate yourself. Be sure to stop by Coffee and a Book Chicks' blog and sign up!

angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com

    3 comments:

    1. This should be a lot of fun... especially for those of us who have been lazy and have not taken the time to read this!!

      Angie

      ReplyDelete
    2. Angie,
      this looks great! I hope a lot of people jump on board with you.

      ReplyDelete