GoodReads Stephen King Group



Hey, I want to offer a shout out to a website I really like. It's called Good Reads. A lot of book talk over there, and a Stephen King book club as well.

Angie shared with me, 

There is a group on goodreads who talk about all things King. I am the moderator of the group (Angie) and would love to have King fans stop on by. 
We even read a monthly book together and discuss it. We change it up every three months. So one month we read a book by King, then a book we would recommend to King, and then a book King recommends. Next month we are reading Full Dark, No Stars. 
We discuss all kinds of topics… from what would you talk to King about if you were stuck on an elevator with him, graphic novels, what your King book shelve looks like, to what is you favorite movie/show that is a King adaptation. I started up the group and built it into a huge community where now we almost have 3000 members. We will be discussing the new Dark Tower book, Wind Through the Keyhole soon too!!!

Here is the link to the group : http://www.goodreads.com
Feel free to stop by and join our Constant Reader community!  --Angie

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, I'll have to check that out.

    By the way, i hope you got my alert that at rifftrax they have a commentary mp3 to with Stephen King's It miniseries. Just type in rifftrax Stephen King's It and click on the link.

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good group. Lots of great topics in there. The entire Goodreads site is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention!!!! I will post this on the group so they can link back to your great blog!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I joined the Goodreads group today :)

    ReplyDelete