Warner Brothers has announced that the official name for the new Batman-Superman movie is, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." The film, directed by Zack Snyter, will star Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck. Production is set to to take place in Detroit, Africa, and the South Pacific.
So here are a few favorite Stephen King characters I'd like to pit against each other:
- Carrie v Charlie McGee (Carrie/Firestarter)
- Christine v Gage Creed (Christine/Pet Sematary)
- Alexis Machine v Pennywise (Dark Half/IT)
- Randy Flagg v. The Mist (The Stand/The Mist)
- Jack Torrance v Annie Wilkes (The Shining/Misery)
- Johnny Smith v Brady Hartfield (The Deadzone/Mr. Mercedes)
- Church v Cujo (Pet Sematary/Cujo)
I'd really like Carrie to visit Needful Things and burn the shop down.
Carrie can move things. How about, Carrie v. The Dome.
All right, give me yours.