I hate commercials. Thus, I love netflix. And netflix loves Stephen King. Recent offerings have included The Stand, Bag Of Bones and more.
What's strange is that I have all these on DVD, minus Haven, but I still prefer netflix. Because who really wants to mess with a disk?
This month includes:
- Haven, based on Stephen King's The Colorado Kid. It might be time for me to come back to this great show!
- Maximum Overdirve. Ya, I'll be watching that one again, too. Actually, I love this film! It's not a good film -- it's a great film. A great bad film; which is the best. Why is this not a Mystery Science Theater 3000? WHY! It takes a special kind of movie to be worthy of that gangs razzing.
- The Running Man. One of those movies I watch over and over, thinking, "it's got to get better."
- Bag of Bones. This is actually a show I liked more the first time than I have on subsequent viewings.
- The Langoliers. Trying watching it with the fast forward button on.
- Children of the Corn. The original that started it all, which is the real horror.
- Thinner. Which could be easily titled, "Misery" -- except a better movie already has that name.
- Golden Years. If you haven't watched it, you should.