Reynolds Sketches Under The Dome Characters



I like Sarah Reynolds sketch of her interpretation of the characters from Under The Dome.  This is her take from READING the book, not watching the show.

She posted at her blog, sarahlynnreynolds.com,
I recently finished Stephen King's Under The Dome and thought it would be fun to paint some of the characters as I imagined them. I've also been looking at a lot of really incredible movie poster design lately and wanted to try making a piece inspired by that sort of aesthetic. So, those two concepts came together here. 
From Top Left to Right:
Big Jim Rennie
Dale Barbara
Junior Rennie
The Chef
Julia Shumway
Rusty Everett
Reposted with permission.

1 comment:

  1. Chef is making me feel weird. I need to quit looking at him; I think he may be eating my soul or something.

    ReplyDelete