King To Appear In Boulder’s Chautauqua center



Stephen King will appear at the Chautauqua Auditorium
Wednesday, September 25.   7:30 PM Chautauqua AuditoriumTickets: $37.50 ($34.50 Chautauqua Member) Ticket includes a first edition copy of "Doctor Sleep"
tickets.chautauqua.com invites,
Join us for a memorable evening with author Stephen King in celebration of the release (September 24) of "Doctor Sleep," the long awaited sequel to "The Shining." Mr. King's visit to return to Boulder is very special as he resided in Boulder in 1974, when he wrote "The Shining." Mr. King will talk, read and answer questions. Mr. King will not be signing books but will pre sign a limited quantity of "Doctor "Sleep" that will be randomly distributed at the event.

4 comments:

  1. I got my tickets to this event yesterday (Boulder is only about 20 miles north of me) and I am VERY excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my tickets too!! Right after I got the tickets the event popped up as sold out!! so exciting!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for him to come to California. Waiting. . . waiting. . . waiting. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crushed I didn't get tickets. I'm also amazed Boulder sold out in 12 minutes, while Connecticut still has plenty. When I went to buy the tickets, the page froze. They said, not our problem. I think the manager at Chautauqua got a cut from the scalpers. She got very aggressive and nervous when I pushed about what happened.

    All I wanted was to take my nephew to meet his dad's hero and mine. His dad killed himself in '06. I guess only the rich get things like this anymore. And why not? They've taken everything else from us.

    ReplyDelete