Joyland On CNN's WHAT TO READ



CNN posted their top 20 picks for things to read this Summer.  #12 on their list is Stephen King's delightful new novel, Joyland.

The CNN caption reads,
(Available Now) This summer, fiction master Stephen King offers a pulp thriller for your beach bag. Set in 1973, "Joyland" covers 21-year-old Devin Jones' summer finding love, saving a life and working as a carny at North Carolina's Joyland amusement park, where a woman had been killed in the Funhouse. To hear King tell it, "Joyland" is "a carny novel ... a novel about growing up and, as you might expect, a novel about terror."
www.cnn.com

1 comment:

  1. I just love that cover! That alone makes me want to read this. I can't wait to check this one out. I hadn't even heard of this one yet!

    Great freaking page here man! I'm now following you.

    If you wanna chat horror films, come swing by my page.
    http://grimmreviewz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete