Blockade Billy Arrives


A package was in our mailbox today. That's big news when you live in the stix! Of course, it was a package inside a package. The inside package was torn up, and the outside package contained an apology from the mail for damaging my package. However, only slight harm done to book.
.
The book came shrink wrapped, which always leads to a dilemma. Do I break the shrink wrap open and enjoy my new book, or keep it perfect for some future generation to struggle with the same frustration. So, I helped those future generations by opening the book up! Actually, I never keep anything in shrink wrap. Even the signed Talisman/Blackhouse combination books, I broke them free. Hey, how do you know they're signed unless you open the shrink wrap, right?
.
Anyway, the picture is of my oldest daughter and our proud new addition to the Stephen King collection. Which leads to another problem. . . do I read it, or keep it unread? Forget it, I'm reading it! You all can keep yours in shrink wrap and pretend that unread books are better -- I'm going to enjoy my favorite writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment