Pennywise Tshirt


Cemetery Dance, publishers of the first edition of Blockade Billy and other limited edition King books, is now offering Pennywise T-shirts. That's right! They write, "we're pleased to announce that we're teaming up with Glenn Chadbourne (the artist behind The Secretary of Dreams by Stephen King) to produce a brand new t-shirt featuring his classic Pennywise drawing!"
.
Did you ever want a picture of that evil clown on your shirt? When you walk in the mall, do you want people to give you a wide birth? When you go to your kids school, do you want little kids to flee? Do you want to make yourself jump when you look in the mirror? Well, this is a pretty low cost means of accomplishing all of that. Of course, Cemetery Dance points out that it is a great edition to a collection. Ah, I hadn't thought of that. I guess that means you need two; one to save for the collection, and one to scare people with.
.

1 comment:

  1. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me. Good job.
    Feel free to visit my page - android

    ReplyDelete