King's Other House ?


"Ming the Merciless" at a blog titled Bangor Daily Photo says she's found King's "real house." Is it? Well, I don't know; since I don't live near Bangor! However, Ming's blog seems pretty credible to me. Maybe I'm posting an already well known fact.
.
I beleive it is, though, because if you look close on the window to the left you will spot a ghost picking his nose.
.
Ming writes: "This is the house where Stephen King and his family (supposedly) really live. From what I heard, the reason he does not live in the original house anymore is because fans have come up and rung his door bells once too many times."
.

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Bangor, my parent's flower shop is actually within eye shot from his house and I've delivered flowers to Tabitha.

    From what I know he bought this house a few years ago, which is directly next door to his original house. (In fact, if you panned over a couple feet to the left in the above picture, you would see it.)

    His intention was to remodel it and turn it into his own personal library. I was just home last weekend and I noticed the two houses are now surrounded by a black wrought iron fence, complete with creepy bats on the posts and gates to keep those door bell ringing fans away if he so desires.

    Not quite right on the details but he does own the house and the whole compound is pretty gorgeous none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the insights! Would have never put all that together. Well, I could have checked on google earth, but somehow that seems creepy. I'll bet Kings personal library could fill a house -- just with his own work.

    ReplyDelete