Things We Can Look Forward To



There's a lot going on in the Stephen King universe.  Here is a short list of some things I'm looking forward to:
  • The release of 11/22/63
  • New Dark Tower novel, Wind Through The Keyhole
  • A&E's airing of Bag of Bones
  • 20th anniversary issue of IT by Cemetery Dance
  • ebook release of Mile 81
  • Another season of Haven is upon us.
  • Possible King collaboration on the Walking Dead.
  • An introduction by King in Lord of the Flies
  • Graphic novel from Bluewater (his biography I think)
  • Willa
And, can we hope to someday see: The Stand motion picture, part 1.  IT.  And what happened to HBO making Under The Dome?  Still waiting for the Talisman as well.  Oh, and how about Duma Key!  And I look forward to the movie version of A Good Marriage.

2 comments:

  1. IT. I am listening to the audio book of IT, read by Stephen Webber (who is good at the narration) and it occurs to me, if Pennywise is not dead then Derry would be due another cycle soon. The cycles occurs every 26 to 27 years. The novel recounted events in 1985. So, in 2011 and 2012, IT should be active again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many exciting things happening in the near future for anyone that is a Stephen King fan. I can't wait. Seeing his addition to The Walking Dead would be really cool so I hope that turns out to be a reality. And the two new novels coming out -- I'm already counting down the days.

    Great picture by the way. Is that from the credit card ad that used to run?

    ReplyDelete