Haven's Emily Rose Talks Stephen King -- A Little



Emily Rose, who plays agent Audrey Parker has a pretty cool interview with David Martindale at Star Telegram.  It's not really quite an interview -- but she answers five pretty insightful questions.

When asked if she is a Stephen King fan, Rose said, "I wasn't a fan in terms of reading all his novels. But I realized I was a fan of his storytelling. Some of my favorite movies are Stand by Me, The Green Mile and Misery, and all of them are Stephen King. I love the richness in character and the texture of them. I mean, I could live in Stand by Me, it makes me so happy."


Read more:star-telegram.com

2 comments:

  1. "I wasn't a fan in terms of reading all his novels. But I realized I was a fan of his storytelling."
    Translation: She hasn't read ANY of his novels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! I think Luis is right.

    ReplyDelete