11.22.63 Promo Video From Hodder


King's British publisher, HodderStoughton, has posted this promo for 11.22.63. 

Lilja's Library is reporting that the book is 850 pages.  That should keep more than a few constant readers wide awake this fall!  I usually enjoy King's longer stuff, as it gives him time to build characters and interweave complex plots.  Now add the element of time travel, and we're in for a real ride!  The last time King dealt with time travel was in the Dark Tower, and it was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POi-qq1pE7w

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this novel! Here's how lame I am -- I put in for a week of vacation time just so I could read the book as soon as it came out. (I'm too broke to take a trip anywhere, and I lose the days off if I don't take 'em, so this made as much sense to me as anything.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week's vacation just to read Stephen King !!! not lame at all -- I envy thee.

    ReplyDelete