Stephen King Apps


So... Not being real tech savvy, I actually know next to nothing about apps. Except my wife thinks they're super cool, and is waiting for a shoe identification app like the one Penny and Sheldon were developing on Big Bang Theory. This got me to wondering, are there any Stephen King apps?
.
I did not find a lot. There is a Stephen King quote app. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't really read a lot of Stephen King quotes. I read the entire book! I guess I could find piffy quotes, but I don't really get it. Sorry. Except, of course, the quotes I put all over my blog! Which is all of, uh ONE!
.
But wait. . . the app isn't what it appears. The website offered this explanation: "The Stephen King Quotes app is actually a quiz app. And although the quotes are written by Stephen King, they’re quotes from his books – the 50+ plus books that he’s written. Some are very easy and can be answered just by looking at the character’s names or by trying to deduce the situation that’s currently taking place in the quote. The quote “Smucky the Cat. Now he was obedient,” can easily be guessed that the quote comes from Pet Sematary. However,other quotes such as simply, “Sally,” are a bit more difficult."
.
On another note, you can download Stephen King books to your phone. Is there something seriously messed up about reading CELL on your cellphone?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment