Photo: Maximum Overdrive behind the scenes


I like this behind the scenes photo from Maximum Overdrive at Aint It Cool News. Actually makes you go, "Wow, ain't it cool."
.
"Quint" writes, "I unapologetically love Stephen King’s Maximum Overdrive. Granted, I saw it as a kid and loved the shit out of it and I’m also a giant Stephen King fan, but come on. It’s a silly movie about all motorized machines gaining life where a truck that has a giant Green Goblin head leads an assault on a small southern truck stop. I mean, a soda machine kills a coach and a steamroller crushes little leaguers to death. How can anybody hate this movie?"
.
I dunno how anybody could hate a movie directed by S.K. I loved it! But alas, some of the world is not as cultured as Quint and I.
.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hell out of this movie!this reminds me this guy wrote a article on his page about the head from the Happy Toy's Truck his brother or person he knows of still lives down in wilmington north carolina and own's a salvage yard for motor parts and junked cars he recently stumbled onto the green goblin head witch was in very bad shape rusty and the paint was chipped scratched an color faded!he offered to purchase this vary rare prop!As far as i know he kept every single piece of metal that got thrown away!today the Green Goblin juggernaught of a head got a second chane!It was a damn shame that stephen king just threw it away like yesterday's trash!

    ReplyDelete