My Choice For Roland

Well, there's a frenzy in Hollywood as Ron Howard seeks to fill the role of the Gunslinger. Who will be the face of Roland for us? I see a lot of suggestions. Of course, I've always had my own version of the crusty, determined, introverted gunslinger. .
.
They'll never cast him, because he's too old and elderly. But you know, they can do some nice things with computers these days. to pull this off would require George Lucas, not Ron Howard. But then, I would have also chosen Lucas to have directed the series. Look, we've learned from Lucas that if he really screws a movie up, he'll just go back and edited it later!
.
So my choice is:


1 comment:

  1. Except that Roland is not Clint Eastwood. He's what Clint Eastwood would have been had Eastwood been raised in an Arthurian order of Knights.

    The real Eastwood simply could not play Roland.

    ReplyDelete