Haven: Consumed

Gross! For those who complained that Haven was boring them, I hope they saw episode 4. Not only was it interesting, it was flat out gross! Candy apples turn rotten, as do veggies at a fair. But not just kinda rotten, we're talking black goopy rotten. The kind of stuff that you don't clean out of your fridge if you find it there, you get rid of the entire fridge! Even the cows have been affected. The plague reminds me of some scenes from the book of Exodus.
.
I had to watch this twice because my DVR guide threw me off. It gave the following summery: "Audrey follows up on clues to the infamous Colorado Kid crime scene." I watched the whole thin, anxiously awaiting new clues from the Colorado Kid crime scene. Nothing that I saw! This must be a generic description they're using.
.
No spoilers. I thought this was the strongest episode since the pilot. The character development was great. Audrey's attempts to acclimate from city girl to small town are nice. She is experiencing a lot of culture shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment