Stephen King Postcard



"Dear Sean Mick,

Sorry to be so late in replying, but as usual I'm buried under piles of mail I can't hope to keep up with!  Thanks for the good words, and for your continued interest in my work.  CREEPSHOW will be out in July, and there will be a "comic" book sometime after that.  The next novel will be out in August.  Entitled DIFFERENT SEASONS, it is for (sic*) short novels published under one title.  Contrary to some of the advertising, it is not horror.  Hope you'll like it.  Have a great summer.  Best, Stephen King"

www.ebay.com
selling price: $495.00

Sounds like a lot of money -- but I think it's cooler than the mass-produced Doctor Sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Call me crazy, but in the unlikely event that I ever received a personalized piece of correspondence from Stephen King, I would only sell it if it were a matter of life or death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny King brings up Creepshow.

    It so happens I recently got a chance to view a fan made Creepshow retrospective, and have been pretty much hoping to get a chance to share it along.

    It's actually rather well made. A link is below.

    http://blip.tv/fantasy-movie-memories/episode-16-creepshow-6422125

    What makes it all worth it is the brief appearance by a twelve year old, clearly out of his mind, Joe Hill.

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one last note.

      The vid above features an interview with John Amplas, the Father's Day Corpse!

      ChrisC

      Delete
    2. That sounds extremely promising. I'm going down download the mess out of that thing! Thanks for the link.

      Delete