Kathy Bates Heads To AMERICAN HORROR STORY


Broadway World posted news that Kathy Bates will be joining the season three cast of the horror anthology series AMERICAN HORROR STORY.

The site notes: "This is especially exciting casting since Bates previously won an Oscar for another horror role, her memorable turn as the ultimate psychotic fan in Rob Reiner's 1990 hit film adaptation of Stephen King's novel MISERY." (Full articcle is at broadwayworld.com)

I love Bates on The Office !  In fact, I'm totally addicted to The Office right now.  Thanks netflix.

1 comment:

  1. That's good news. I stopped watching season 2 b/c it was just nonsense.
    Season 1 was some of the best tv I have ever seen or at least best written horror show I have ever seen so I'll give this year a pass.
    -mike

    ReplyDelete