Here are some news and links I find interesting.
* Playbill.com is announcing "Carrie Cast Album Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard Top Broadway Chart" (HERE)
* “PET SEMATARY” has come to Blu-ray.
Unfortunately, the "extras" are not new, as they appeared on the collectors DVD edition of this movie. Chip Chandler at amarillo.com writes, "Too sloppy to be truly horrifying, it still packs a punch -- though, as always, King's works don't get the film translations they deserve."
* Dr. Sleep now has a webpage. There's not much there. Check it out at simonandschuster.com
* Jake Harris has a review of King movie, The Mist at examiner.com (HERE)
Harris advises: The Mist is a perfect Halloween movie, especially the black and white version. It should be watched in the dark. You may find yourself wondering what lurks outside the door, but this movie teaches us that what resides inside can be just as dangerous and frightening.* Kellie Haulotte has a fun review of Creepshow at examiner.com (HERE)
Giving the film 4 out of 5 stars, Haulotte notes, "I would call, "Creepshow," somewhat a of b-movie on purpose. It takes you on a nostalgic horror ride. Yes there are some boring parts but all and all, I think that "Creepshow," is that movie that every fan of horror anthologies will agree, is great."* King and Hill story, In The Tall Grass, sfx reports:
Originally an Esquire magazine exclusive, In The Tall Grass will be released as audio download and eBook original on the 9 October. (www.sfx.co.uk)
* "10 Movies and Shows Based Off Of Stephen King’s Books" (socialitelife.com) They only found ten?