CD Offers Stephen King Movie Trivia Book




This is cool!  Cemetery Dance is a busy publisher.  On the heels of anouncing The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book, they are releasing news of the New Stephen King Movie Trivia Book.

Cemetery Dance offers this description of the book:
The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book by Brian James Freeman (The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book), Hans-Åke Lilja (Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King), and Kevin Quigley (Wetware: On the Digital Frontline With Stephen King) features more than 1,000 questions to test your knowledge of the movies, miniseries, and television episodes based on ideas conjured from the imagination of the King of Horror, along with more than 50 special illustration-based questions from Cemetery Dance favorite artist Glenn Chadbourne!
In addition, the book concludes with a special afterword by Mick Garris, director of The Stand, The Shining, Riding the Bullet, Desperation, Bag of Bones, and many others!
The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book includes material right up through this year and no Stephen King collection will be complete without it!
You can purchase the book HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of those books that I would like to have, but that will have to get so far in line behind the many other things I would rather have more that I doubt I will ever get around to actually buying it.

    Who knows, though? Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you, Bryant!
    right now, Norton Anti-Virus is priority 1, as my computer crashed yesterday. I would so much rather spend the moohlah on this book. Anti Virus is like buying tire warrenty and earthquake insurance -- not sure it really does anything, but afraid to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it does something, all right; no doubt about that. Mine turns up something minor (tracking cookies, typically) just about every time I run a scan.

      Essential.

      I wasn't even referring to things like that, though. I just mean my perpetual list of books/movies/music/etc. that I "need" to buy. Much of that is Stephen King related, of course. For example: I'm WAY behind on buying the hardbacks of the various graphic novels like American Vampire and N. and Road Rage and the like; I haven't bought Bag of Bones on DVD yet; I want to get the limited edition book about "Battleground"; and so forth.

      Not to mention that I need to complete my Robert McCammon, Peter Straub, and Tabitha King collections. Plus there is some Joe Hill stuff on my list.

      And my Alan Moore collection.

      And my James Bond collection.

      And my Steven Spielberg collection.

      PLUS I still don't have either an HDTV or a Blu-ray player, which for a movie nut like me is, frankly, kinda ridiculous at this point. And as soon as that happens, I've got who knows how many Stephen King movies I'll need to upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray.

      At the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to make that happen by 2015.

      So, yeah, despite the fact that I'm sure it's a quality product, this book ranks awfully low on my totem pole of purchasing. Sad but true, and likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

      Delete
    2. (By the way, just in case anyone should see this and think I'm playing the woe-is-me card, trust me, I'm not. I'm keenly aware that there are millions of people in the world who probably never get to buy much of anything in the way of diversions like books and movies and stuff. I don't have as much as I might like, but I'm very thankful for what I do have, and I'm aware of how lucky I am comparatively. Compared to a lot of people's lives, mine is one of sheer luxury; that, too, is a sad fact that is likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future...)

      Delete