King included in book: Man With A Pan


It appears Stephen King has contributed to John Donohue's book "Man with a Pan."  Is it "that" Stephen King?  I mean, there is a baseball player Stephen King.  There is also a popular economist named Stephen King.  But it isn't them.  The links go back to King's website.  Interesting, because I didn't know anything about this. 

Editor John Donohue writes:
"For the past two or three years (it's been so long that I lost track), I've been working on "Man with a Pan: Culinary Adventures of Fathers who Cook for their Families." The book is a recipe and essay collection featuring contributions from the likes of Mario Batali, Mark Bittman, Mark Kurlansky, Stephen King, and Jim Harrison, as well as interviews with a fireman, a high-school guidance counselor, an economist, a bond trader, a carpenter, and other working dads who tend the stove. It has cartoons, too.

"Creating the book has been one of the most challenging and gratifying things I've ever done. I'm hoping that it will inspire many more fathers to pick up the spatula and start enjoying time in the kitchen."

No comments:

Post a Comment