The King Cast: A horrorday gift guide for Kinglovers


Check out the most recent episode of The King Cast, titled "Episode 22: A horrorday gift guide for Kinglovers."

Bob LeDrew landed some great interviews for this episode (trust me).  Included were Ms. Mod (Marsha DeFilippo), Matt Jacobs and Luanne Johnson (SK Fancast), and myself. 

Okay, having never ever been interviewed before (about Stephen King) I totally messed a question up!  Bob asked what I would save if the house was burning -- of the King collection.  I was at a loss.  Looking at my shelf of King books kinda helps on this one!  I would now have to say that I would reach for some audio tapes.  Yep!  Audio tapes!  The audio edition of The Stand and Frank Muller's reading of The Mist, since both of these are out of print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment