The Viking Crisis


Viking has put my life in a serious crisis. They released a LOT of Stephen King audio books all at once. We're talking everything from Cujo to Christiane to mega novels like Tommyknockers and IT. IT!!!
.Come back Roland!
What's the crisis? Well, it's obvious, right? What do I read next. Just finishing Fire Starter, which was wonderful. But the options are overwhelming.
.redrum
Having given this problem serious consideration, pricing things at Amazon, reading through Bev Vincent's Stephen King companion again -- I decided on my next book. I loved Vincent's chapter on Pet Semetery and decided I would give it a fresh reading. So, off to Amazon I went -- only to realize something incredible: Pet Semetery wasn't published by Viking! It's not among the books on audio. NO WAY! Can you believe my life?
.I'm really waiting for wind through the keyhole
So, alas, it's time to break down and read IT. Cover to cover. No skimming, no skipping like I did in High School. It's me and this book. I'm ready for a long read, like Under the Dome. Best to get it read before the new IT movie comes out -- of which I've heard absolutely no news.
.the darkman fled across the desert
By the way, I do have all of these books -- in digital format from audible. But my car is still CD. So. . . I'm listening on my computer, trying to convince my wife how wonderful a new stereo would be in the mini-van. She's not going to go for it, though, because she knows that will mean HOURS of driving and listening to the evil clown eat little kids. Yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear
    This blog shows a many effective picture.So i like very much................................
    Kids Party Calgary

    ReplyDelete