My Collection: Dark Tower

Not much to be said for this. Someone suggested recently I post pictures of my collection. never did much because truth is, every book Kng's published has been well photographed. And so any collection just looks like a very familiar line-up. But it does give us a cool excuse to pull the books down and handle them. So, I'll post pictures of my collection and you all can just roll your eyes and think, "what a Harold Lauder."
.19
Dark tower Books:
.19
1. The Oracle and the Mountains, Magazine: F&SF, Feb. 1981
2. The Slow Mutants, Magazine: F&F, July 1981
3. The Gunslinger and the Dark Man, Magazine: F&F, Nov. 1981
4. The Gunslinger 2nd edition.
5. The Gunslinger 3rd edition
6. The Gunslinger Viking reprint 2nd edition
.19
7. The Drawing of the Three, 1st edition
8. The Drawing Of The Three, viking edition
.
9. The Wasterlands, 1st edition
10. The Wastelands, viking edition
.19
11. Wizarda and Glass, 1st edition
12. Wizard and Glass, viking edition
.19
13. Wolves of the Calla, 1st edition
.
14. Song of Susannah, 1st edition
.
15. The Dark Tower, 1st edition
16. The Dark Tower, artist edition, signed by Whelan
.the gunslinger fled across the desert
17. The dark Tower, Gunslinger Boarn, hardcover.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've heard of this... here it is :

    http://www.fearnet.com/news/b19011_stephen_kings_dark_tower_gets_relocated.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link. All I've seen thus far has been from Lilja's Library. I'll look further into it.

    ReplyDelete