Lilja's Library Gets A Release Date


August 9 -- that's the big day y'all! I ordered this book over a year ago, so I've gotten a lot of exercise as I paced the floor waiting for this to come.
.
Today Llilja posted on his website the release date for the upcoming (long expected) book. Lilja writes, "Today I'm happy to be able to finally give you the release date for my upcoming book; Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King. The release date is August 9 and that is just 53 days to go!"
.
Here's some of the discussion about the upcoming book from my interview with Lilja. You can read the whole thing linked below:
.
When asked how his book was different from other books about King, Lilja said, "I hope it’s more personal. The reviews and interviews in it was not written as part of a book. It was written out of joy for King’s work by a fan. Hopefully that shines though. I also hope that my interviews will be somewhat more personal than many other and since I’m a fan and not a journalist I hope I’m actually asking what people want to hear and not the same old questions that’s been asked over and over again."
.
And when asked how the book was different from the website, "It’s 512 pages huge," Lilja offered, "and mostly the stuff in it is from the website but this version is easier to put in the book case than the website J Just kidding. There are stuff in the book that hasn’t been published on the website. Exclusive stuff for the book.
.
On another note, I asked Lilja if he would be a part of any other books. He said that there would be a book coming out in 2011 called "The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book" that he was written with Brian Freeman and Kevin Quigley. I can't wait!
.

2 comments: