Cujo Re-Envisioned


In his continuing project, Stephen King Re-Envisioned, Laz Marquez offers this for Cujo. He indicates he will do one more, so if you have a book you'd really like to see redone, email him. Notice how that fense is always so important to Cujo? Both the book and the movie had it.
.
Laz says, "This one was an interesting poster to tackle, as I had an idea of what I wanted to do right away. Usually I sit on it or go through multiple ideas before sticking with one, but not for this particular piece. I knew all of the elements I wanted, the colors, etc. The thing that became challenging was once everything was in place, I needed to really consider how the scaling and composition worked. This made the process a little longer, as I wanted to get it to the right place and have it all be cohesive. In the end, I think it's a rather interesting addition to the King Set."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment