Spooked By Disney: Poll Results


Stephen King recently said that one of the scariest movies is Bambi. The fire -- the man shooting the deer -- King found it all terrifying (as a kid, okay!)
.
So, what Disney movies do you find scary? Here's the poll resutls, with some of my commends on which movies I find scary.
.
RESULTS:
Bambi, 2
Snow White, 4
Sleeping Beauty, 3
Aladdin, 2
Pinocchio, 4
Steam Boat Willy, 0
Fantasia, 5
The Lion King, 2
101 Dalmatians, 1
The Adventures Of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, 2
The Fox and the Hound, 0
Finding Nemo, 1
Little Mermaid, 1
Darby O'Gill & The Little People, 3
Disney does not scare me, 2
Disneland prices scare me, 8 (ha-ha!)
.
MOVIE I FIND SCARY:
I think, as I said in the previous article, that Mr. Toad is pretty freaky. But also would like to mention just how scary Finding Nemo is. There's a lot of death in that movie! Mass death.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment