What Scares SK? Disney.



Jodi Jill at examiner tells us that Stephen King was on the "The Vampire Revival" panel at the new York Festival. Of course, the subject had to come up; what scares Stephen King? The answer: Disney!
.
Hey, before anyone says Disney isn't scary, try riding Mr. Toads Wild Ride at Disneyland. Just to fill you in, you get hit by a train and go to hell. HELL! I mean, hot, blazing, fire and brimstone HELL! I was so stunned, I jumped in line and road it twice again. So, I'm with you, Mr. King -- Disney is scary!
.
Exactly what about Disney is scary to Stephen King? Jill fills us in, explaining that King's "youngest memory of being terrified was the forest fire scene in “Bambi. Not just a fire either he was also petrified of the man who shot the deer. While everyone might of thought he was joking, he definitely wasn't."
.

1 comment:

  1. The Banshee gave me nightmares! It's just not the same on the small screen. You gotta see it at the movies and maybe you gotta be a kid.

    I didn't realize Mr. Toads Wild Ride takes you to Hell. Shows how observant I am. I'll watch next time I ride. Maybe you'd better go with me.

    ReplyDelete