Hilton Weeps For Meyer

Perez Hilton's blog is all wet today with his big alligator tears for Stephanie Meyer. Seems Meyer didn't make the top 10 list of America's favorite author. Be careful if you go over there, Hilton's website not only makes my browser security go crazy, but I had to wring my computer out when I left for all his weeping.
.
Hilton titled his blog post, "Stephenie Meyer Was Snubbed!" Hilton called the poll "unfair" and claimed that they only asked people over 18. Gosh, I guess when we want to know what my kids are reading, we'll peak in the children's section at Barnes and Noble. It may be that King remains popular because he actually bothers to give us scary vampires; as opposed to -- whatever that was Meyer was trying to do.
.
Here's the real question: Why is Hilton so hostile to King? has he read Stephen King? Or, perhaps even just as important, has he acutally read Stephenie Meyer? Just reading the two explains everything! Meyer doesn't belong on a list with J.R.R. Tolkein; King does!
.
http://perezhilton.com/2010-10-13-stephen-king-named-americas-best-author

No comments:

Post a Comment