SOA Star Talks About What It's Like To Hang With King


Kim Potts at TV Squad has posted an article titled, "'Sons of Anarchy' Star Kim Coates Talks Season 4, Tig Tattoos and Hanging With Stephen King." Here’s the quote about King.
.
Tig has had an even bigger role this season, from accompanying Gemma when she was on the lam and staying at her father's (Hal Holbrook) house to helping clean up the mess with his caretaker with assistance from Stephen King ... those were funny moments. And Stephen King is a big fan of the show, so what was it like to work with him?
.
It was really so much fun. I mean, you know, you never know what's going to happen every year, really. We have an outline, but when I found out that I was going to be on ... we call it the Gemma Island, which means she's on the lam and she wasn't going to be around (Clay or Jax), and I got to go take care of her. So, that was kind of different for Tig. I'm usually with the guys all the time. And this season, as you're about to find out, I mean, I was really just with Gemma, then a couple of shows with the boys, and now they're all going to Ireland. But Tig doesn't go. He takes care of the home fires.
.
So it's all been great. And the opportunity that I got, perhaps more than some of the other fellas, was I got to work with Hal Holbrook and Stephen King. They're legends, and it was remarkable because they never called me 'Kim.' They just called me Tig, they're just such fans of the show. Hal Holbrooke called me Tig the whole time, Stephen King, 'Tig' this, 'Tig' that. And I didn't even say, 'Call me Kim.' It was like, 'Fine, Tig is good. If you want to call me Tig, Stephen, I'm good with that.'
.

No comments:

Post a Comment