Dollar Baby: Boogeyman


I enjoyed Anita Guidera's article published in The Irish Independent titled, "Horror story has a happy ending with King's blessing." She discusses 32 year old Irish filmmaker Gerard Lough's half hour version of "The Boogeyman." The film had a cast and crew of just 25!
.
Guidera quotes Lough, "I am not a big horror fan but I wanted to make a film that had people on the edge of their seats and not just show blood and guts. . . I was so lucky with the cast and crew that I worked with and I think we have produced a really good film."
.
Links:
.
Here is Lilja's review of The Boogeyman: http://www.liljas-library.com/showreview.php?id=262
.

1 comment:

  1. This story scared the crap out of me. I had serious nightmares for weeks after reading this when I was 14. LOL. I reread everything King over and over again but I've never read this one again.

    ReplyDelete