King's Fingers Are "Crossed" On The Stand Movie

King talked with Damon Lindelof at insidetv.ew.com on a range of issues, mostly related to Under The Dome.  He assured us that though he did not expect it to be picked up for a second season, the story arc is great.

About The Stand, King said, “When I worked with Mick Garris on the miniseries, it was really sort of a rewarding experience because we had a chance to [focus on] the characters and I think I wrote the entire miniseries just so I could hear Gary Sinise say, ‘Country don’t mean dumb’ … Now I’ve been involved with Josh Boone who did The Fault in Our Stars and he’s working on the screenplay. He’s young and he’s ambitious and he’s totally behind the book and he seems to be doing a great job and seems to have a lot of support behind him from Warner Bros. So I have my fingers crossed, but that’s all that you need to do right? You just cross your fingers and hope.”

No comments:

Post a Comment