So as I wait -- ever so patiently -- for Revival to come out, I am left reading the other guys (and gals.) Mostly theology lately. But I realized, there is a small pile of writers I've always wanted to read, but just haven't yet. Here's my list:
1. Robert Block
2. Leo Tolstoy. Yes I did try War and Peace. Too much peace, not enough war.
3. Agatha Christie. I read Ten Little Indians, and it was pretty dreadful in my opinion. But I should try again.
4. Zane Gray.
5. Louis L'amour. I want to read cowboy novels, but they all feel kinda the same.
6. C.S. Lewis Space trilogy.
7. Dean Koontz. I keep trying, but have trouble getting into the books. Maybe I should stop starting on book seven.
8. Alexander Dumas. I watched the movie. And the musical.
9. Jules Verne. Again -- MOVIES!
10. Ken Follett. I've read a lot of his novels; just wish I read a lot more.
Cast no stones. Just give me your list.