Stephen King Mash Up!

I like the comicbookresources.com September 20, 2012 post titled, "Comic Book Characters Mashed Up With Stephen King Stories!"

Brian Cronin writes: "it’s Stephen King Week! Team-up/mash-up comic book characters with Stephen King novels or stories. Like, as an example, Squirrel Girl as Carrie. Now that I’ve given that example, no one else has to actually suggest it."

I would suggest Under The Dome and The Simpsons. . . but that might be rubbing salt in a wound.  But it would be cool!

My favorites:

by Phillip Sevy

by John Trumbull

by Bill Walko

by Daniel Cox

8 comments:

  1. While it's a no brainer to mash up the Joker with It, it's also still priceless in terms of personalities.

    Question: Should Mark Hamill maybe play Pennywise one day?

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Mark Hamill was the voice of The Joker in many an episode of the animated Batman. Many fans consider him to be THE The Joker.

      Delete
  3. David! your Blog Rocks!!! Thank You!!!
    I don't miss a single one, ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know how apply my comments. But, David, I just wanted you to know that it was Tim Heintzman, your friend from Canada that posted that last one...lol

    ReplyDelete