EW: King 10 Best Books I Read In 2010

Stephen King's article, "10 Best Books I Read in 2010" is posted at EW. Some of these are previews, since they haven't been published yet! Check out the link, King gives typical chatty explanations for his choices.
.
Note the title is simply the 10 Best books I read in 2010. . . not 10 NEW books I read! Some of these are not brand sankin' new titles. I didn't know King liked John Irving.
.
Included on King's list are:
10. City of Thieves, David Benioff
9. The Help, Kathryn Stocket
8. Swamplandia!, Karen Russell
7. Blood’s a Rover, James Ellroy
6. Matterhorn, Karl Marlantes
5. Last Night in Twisted River, John Irving
4. Savages, Don Winslow
3. I’d Know You Anywhere, Laura Lippman
2. Freedom, Jonathan Franzen
1. . . . about this title, King writes: "To my mind, there have been two great American novels in the past 50 years. Catch-22 is one; this is the other."
.
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20326356_20449677,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment