LiLo Gets Another Vote For CARRIE remake

A while back when the Carrie remake news was first hitting the web, Stephen King said it would be interesting to see Lindsay Lohan cast as Carrie White.  Well, Lindsay now has another fan. . . Sissy Spacek, who was the "original" Carrie!

According to that always trustworthy source --Perez Hilton -- Spacek feels "flattered" that anyone would compare herself to the young star.

Hilton quotes Lohan thusly:
"I read about it and I was very flattered because they ran a picture of me and of Lindsay Lohan. I was like, 'Oh my God, she's really a beautiful girl' and so I was very flattered. I was also flattered that they were casting someone to look like me instead of the real Carrie described in the book. It's gonna be real interesting."
Hilton offers Lohan this word of encouragement: "Not to worry, LiLo! With so much support in your corner for the originators of the story and film, you're bound to be seriously considered."

Full post from Perez Hilton here:  (and yo, check out the pic of Sissy. . .)
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-11-lindsay-lohan-sissy-spacek-fan-stephen-king-remake

No comments:

Post a Comment