Cemetery Dance ebooks


Cemetery Dance is now offering ebooks.  This is exciting stuff! 

I'm new to the ebook world (always a day late when it comes to technology), but I have arrived!  As of. . . yesterday.  Don't laugh at me. 

My wife owns a Kindle, and she's been on it constantly ever since her birthday.  But I like the feel of a book in my hands.  It just doesn't feel the same when you fall asleep reading -- the pages are supposed to mash over your nose, but a Kindle just smacks you in the eye. 

Yesterday I discovered I can read the Kindle books on my computer.  Awesome!  (Or, in California terms, "Far Out, Dude!)  I am totally sold on the ebooks.  I mean, come on, you can read the suckers on the beach. 

A few benefits:
1. I didn't have to drive 100 miles to get the book I need. 
2. Don't have to wait for the mail.  Amazon has always been an option -- but then there's that long eternity checking the mail box every day hoping my books arrived. Can the mail get any slower in small town America? 
3. The price is a lot less when purchasing an ebook.
4. Oh, this is important -- The pages turn quicker! I must have it set on some old persons blind setting, because I was breezing along.  It was the same day I saw the news story that Borders was closing.  So long brick and mortar stores!, You'll be missed. . . a little.

A few titles familiar to King fans:
Cemetery Dance page for their ebooks: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/CTGY/ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment