Fangoria: SISSY SPACEK INTERVEIW



Fangoria has just published the contents of the upcoming issue, #306.  It includes a "extensive chat with Sissy Spacek on Carrie."  Awesome!  That was a tremendous movie.  Often actors don't talk much about their older stuff.  It's exciting that Spacek has maintained a passion for Carrie.  In fact, she even read the audio version. 

Here's a snippet from Fangoria:
The front art is an old-school painting celebrating the new rubber-suit-monster opus CREATURE, for which we’ve got an exclusive interview and photos. We also preview DON’T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK with writer/producer Guillermo del Toro and director Troy Nixey, FRIGHT NIGHT with director Craig Gillespie and star Colin Farrell, STRAW DOGS with director Rod Lurie, the British knockout ATTACK THE BLOCK and the 3D flicks SHARK NIGHT and FINAL DESTINATION 5, plus an extensive chat with Sissy Spacek on CARRIE and much more.

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5046:first-look-fangoria-306-cover-and-contents&catid=60:announcements-contests&Itemid=168

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I'm quite happy with the resurgence that FANGORIA has seen over the past year or so.
    I've been a reader/collector of the magazine since issue #1 in 1979 back when I was just 17.
    And, for much of the past couple/few years, I would most often just skim through each issue before bagging,boarding & storing it away. Sometimes I wouldn't even bother to skim through it...
    But, when the new editor took the helm & began to put his stamp on things, it became more & more interesting & intriguing to me. So much so that I was soon reading the magazine from cover to cover again. Like I did back in years past.
    While HORRORHOUND retains it's place as my current favorite genre magazine ( a spot that it took from Fango about 3 years ago ), FANGORIA rather than being something that I simply continue to purchase out of habit & to keep up my complete collection, is now something that I eagerly anticipate each month.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete