Betts: Where I Want To Go On Vacation

We're off on our Summer vacation. After the birth of a baby and a pretty grueling year of work, it's time for a couple of weeks of work. Where ae we going? To usual haunts. There is a palce I'd love to go -- Betts Book Store.
.
It may be best I don't go, since the reality is probably not as cool as how I imagine it. I imagine a place full of every King book as well as stuff I didn't know existed. Just the website is cool! I've certainly given Betts a good chunk of my money, they are the safest place to buy King stuff from. I would never buy a signed item from the internet; Betts is the best place. They're great because they know what they are dealing with.
.
Now, just to be clear: Such a vacation would not be fun without a bunch of cash! A whole lot. Maybe 100k. Funny, I don't have any need to meet Mr. King or see his house. . . just visit the official (unofficial?) bookstore. That would be fun! Besides, it would be fun to see the Maine countryside after reading about it all these years.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment